making a 3d page with css!

hello hello! as i indicated i would on discord, i put together this walkthrough on how to make a three-dimensional room using css!

wouldn’t you like to produce THRILLING RESULTS and MINDBLOWING GRAPHICAL EFFECTS such as this…?!?

as i link in the tutorial, it’s basically just taking this work and adding several horrible coats of paint on top, but maybe this will be useful to somebody or at least provide a helpful starting point! i tried to explain everything that i thought might be confusing (because it was confusing to me). i included a lot of codepens so you can see how things change at every step and play with the numbers yourself! and there’s some optional css animations at the end so you can have fun making yourself feel ill! :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

oh my god ohmy god ohmy godddddd OHMYGODDDDDDDDDDDD

sorry I got too excited but this is amazing I kinda wanna do this but Im already swamped with projects :bitty_sad:

Thank u for sharing

1 Like

This looks like something one could use to make a web-based 3D dungeon crawling RPG like Wizardry, Might & Magic, Ultima Underworld, Shin Megami Tensei, or Etrian Odyssey.

1 Like