Made an ADHD webring

I’ve seen a couple of webrings along the lines of Autists Online but I realized I haven’t seen one for ADHD folks. I was thinking about making one if there isn’t one already, but I have two questions I’d like to hear from folks about:

1. Have you seen an ADHD ring?
  2. Would you be interested in joining one?
9 Likes
  1. I haven’t, and I’ve even searched for one.
  2. Absolutely!

I considered making one myself, but it went to the bottom of my to-do list so it’d be awesome to see someone else make one!

2 Likes

Make one! I havent seen anything for ADHD and it’ll be great to join!

1 Like

Well, I did it!
Here it is: ADHMe Webring

@Moxie @Sunny_Velvet_Luxe I have pre-emptively added both of you mostly because I wanted to have a couple of URLs on there to test it out! I hope that’s okay.

5 Likes

YAY! I’m adding the code now. :smiling_face:

thank you, I’ll break my site hiatus a bit to add it rn!

Incredible, incredible work! Please, I too would like to join! Also, please consider submitting it to Ray Thomas’ Webring List. And, while you’re at it, consider sending him a formal invitation to join the 32-Bit Cafe!

I’ve got you added, so you can go ahead and add the code to your site! Thanks for the suggestion, I’ve emailed the list owner.

1 Like

Done! #30 ADHMe Webring. Thanks again, yo.

I have an Autism webring, but not an ADHD one!
Funny thing: I have both Autism AND ADHD!

I got the Autism down pat, don’t get me wrong, it’s just the ADHD part that I’m struggling with to this day.

we’d love to join the webring!!
our website is https://manyface.neocities.org/
is there any more information i should provide? this is our first time using discourse, so i have no idea what i’m doing!

Welcome to the forum! I’ve got you added to the ring now, so all you need to do is add the code to your site.

1 Like

This is amazing ^_^ I’d love to join the webring as well!
my website is https://cherie.nekoweb.org/
thank you~

Yay, my first nekoweb member! I’ve got you added!