introducing BITTY 2.0!

i wasn’t sure which category this post belonged in so i’ll just stick it in general…but anyway! i spent the last 2 days revamping everyone’s favorite fat cat mascot. i reworked their design to make them easy for anybody to draw, if you feel so inclined :sillygoose: please ignore my terrible turnaround skills, lol :sleep:

i had a ton of fun drawing this so i hope everyone enjoys this lil gift to the community!

clicking the thumbnail takes you to the high res image hosted on my site.

33 Likes

BITTY!!! BITTY MY BELOVED!!! YAAAY THANK YOU SURGE THEYRE SO CUTE!! YAY BITTY YAHOO YAY WEEEEEEEE LETS GO BITTY!!! I WILL HOPEFULLY BE ABLE TO DRAW THEM IN MY NOTEBOOKS NOW >:) do I need to write in lowercase to get this to send.

3 Likes

That looks amazing, holy shit!

1 Like

Yay! Pear-shaped cutie.:pear:

shout out to all da pear :pear:

i’m so happy you guys like the new design!! i’m thinking of maybe starting a set of bitty emoji because i think their new simplified head would translate well for that? i would also love to design and print a sticker to get the word out about 32-Bit.

@Jay GO FORTH AND DRAW THE ANIMAL

6 Likes

Bitty emojis would be amazing!!

3 Likes

surge have I ever told you how damn happy I am of your creation? It’s simple but so effective . Warm and inviting, you are amazing at your craft

1 Like

THAT’S SUCH A NICE THING TO SAY…thank you so much :devastated:

1 Like

your note about customizing bitties outfit/accessories made me think about bittysonas… like designing a personal bitty for our own sites… (these are excited thinking ellipses)

and yes i would love bitty emojis!!! that would be so cute

2 Likes

Oh my god… a bitty picrew

5 Likes

bitty NFTs :thinking: (this is a joke)

ooh you know what that made me think of is some bitty adoptables! i have been itchin’ to brush off the old pixel art skills lately.

3 Likes

the aforementioned bitty adoptables! little bouncin’ bitty gifs free for everyone to take. stick em up on your site with a link to 32-bit! the white outline variants are for dark backgrounds :^D

15 Likes

this is incredible!!! great job on these!!!

1 Like

WAAAAAAH SURGE!!! THESE ARE SO GOOD!!! i gotta find a good spot for bitty on my website>:)

1 Like

BITTY SO CUTE… I love them so much they feel so nice and friendly

3 Likes

BITTY looks so cute!! Absolutely love the design and colours :D

2 Likes

These are so cute! Bitty has an almost Animal Crossing vibe, I love it.

2 Likes