📝 June 2026 Blogroll: Share your blog posts!

This is such a wild unsubscribe process! I unsubscribed from a bunch of newsletters last weekend and thought those were bad… but this is truly the Terrible Unsubscribe Process to end all Terrible Unsubscribe Processes.

Your writing was very fun to read, by the way. I loved it!

2 Likes

The Weekly Wrap Up is posted! Links this week include there’s something alive in the fog, the dirt that wouldn’t die and a shrine to stuffed (plushy) animals. I went to a play and got more postcard club mail. Plus, as usual, I listened to, read and watched things.

3 Likes

Aw. I love the stuffed animal shrine … I still have my pink panther who is as old as I am (though he’s more of a “dirty grey” panther these days – fitting, as I’m going grey too), and I’d love to take him there.

2 Likes

A Bunch of Bullshit™

1 Like

I made a new Links page highlighting sites that allow you to explore and discover posts from personal blogs.

2 Likes

omg.lol has url.town, fwiw

1 Like
1 Like

I had most of my childhood stuffed animals until I was in my 40s and finally decided it was ridiculous to still be hanging on to them so, except for 2, I bagged them all up and gave them away. I still kind of regret that decision! I’m glad to hear you still have your pink (grey) panther. :pink_heart:

1 Like

Little post about my Midsummer :blossom:

1 Like

I gave myself a small comic project to work on for my upcoming vending events so I blog about working on it here.

To summarize I gave myself 10 days to work on this lol!! My good friend (fellow indieweb artist/maker/etc) is a comic mentor of mine and taught me a long time ago how fun it is to DIY and print/staple your own comic.

It’s also been about 10 years that I tried to make a comic project like this.

3 Likes